Manage cash flow, improve cash forecasting and accelerate incoming payments. Simply said, we offer several ways to help you gain better control over your cash position.
Remote Deposit Services
- Imaged checks are digitally captured, electronically stored and can be be included with your statement for a small monthly fee
- Statement reconciliation is easier when you can view your cleared checks 24/7, the date your check was paid, check number, and amount with up-to-the-minute account information
- Check viewing can be customized to your preferred layout - numeric order or by date
- Compact viewing allows 12 images per page to be printed for binder storage
- Imaged checks are accepted as proof of payment by the IRS, local, state and federal agencies, attorneys and accountants
Electronic Check Conversion
Smart Pay Express
Blackhawk Bank's Smart Pay Express is a custom web payment solution that powers online payments for your small business, nonprofit or other organization in an environment that manages your security and IT concerns. To learn more about this secure online payment & donation platform, view the demo now!
Blackhawk Bank will provide your business with a custom-branded web address and microsite to support single or recurring payments from checking or savings accounts (processed as an ACH transaction), from credit or debit cards, from PayPal® accounts, and PayNearMe™ cash payments.
Nothing Could Be Easier!
- Your customers can make payments to you with just a few mouse clicks. No more making out checks, addressing and stamping envelopes, and mailing them on time.
- Your staff will no longer have to handle payments, which means they can focus on making money instead of processing money.
- Smart Pay Express contains security features that make every transaction safe and secure. Risk management features allow you to set transaction limits and a permission hierarchy for your staff.
Robust Reporting & Exporting
- Robust reporting takes this dynamic payment platform over the top. Smart Pay Express allows you to study customer data, transaction history and recurring payments, and your customers can view their own payment history online. You can even export payment data into a variety of accounting solutions such as QuickBooks©.