Improve decision making with quick access to account information.
Business Online Banking
- eStatements are available to view anytime, anywhere on your PC or mobile device
- View up-to-the-minute account history
- Transfer funds
- Create one-time or recurring transfers
- Conduct deposit account and loan inquiries
- Make loan payments
- Execute and view Stop Payments
- View check images and deposit slips - front and back!
- Direct questions to Client Services through a secure messaging system
- Sort transactions by date, check number, or amount
- Set up Alerts to receive texts or emails when activity happens on your account(s)
- Initiate and schedule U.S. or international Wire Transfers
- With a Multi-User System, you control which employees can log onto online banking to perform functions
- Create and initiate domestic and international wire transfers, utilizing Secure Tokens for added safety
- Originate ACH files for payroll, to collect monthly premiums, pay vendors, pay federal taxes or transfer fund worldwide.
- Utilize Online Bill Pay to set up single or recurring payments.
- Download your financial data quickly with Quicken®, QuickBooksTM or other financial software.
Through Business Online Banking, you can receive detailed remittance information, such as invoices, on incoming ACH payments to assist in managing and applying the payment efficiently.
Eliminate the wait of the delivery of your documents by mail, securely view your monthly statements and other forms online through Business Online Banking. Save an electronic copy instead of paper.
To enroll in eStatements, login to your Business Online Banking account and click on Documents, followed by Sign Up/Changes.