Just pick up the phone! The answers are at your fingertips 24 hours a day.
- Check balances
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Check-clearing Inquiries
- Transfer funds between Blackhawk accounts
- Search checking account by check number or amount
- ATM / Point of Sale Inquiries
- Certificate of Deposit Inquiries
- Receive checking statement via fax
- Make payments to your Blackhawk mortgage or installment loan
Bank by Phone is Easy to Use
Before calling, be sure to have your account number and your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) available.
The first time you call, your PIN will be the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's Social Security Number. To protect your accounts, you will be asked to enter a new PIN, which you will then use for all future inquiries. Please use caution in choosing a PIN. Select a 4-10 digit number familiar to you, but not obvious to others. Do not write this PIN on any documents.
Call 888.769.2600 from any touch-tone phone. Choose the appropriate menu selection and follow the easy step-by-step instructions. If for any reason you need assistance, press 0 to speak with a Customer Service Representative (during normal business hours). When you're finished, simply hang up.