Pay a Person
Click on the video below to learn more about Bill Pay.
Blackhawk Bank's Bill Pay service allows you to add a Person as a Payee. Use one of three easy options:
- Email or Text Message: The recipient provides their account information through a secure process.
- Direct Deposit: The subscriber provides the recipient's account information.
- Check: a check is mailed to the recipient.
Check out this Bill Pay video, then log into your online banking account and follow the steps. See what else you can do using Bill Pay - new services have been added!
Transfer money between your checking and savings account at Blackhawk Bank and other Financial Institutions (‘FI’) with whom you have accounts. Anyone with a regular consumer online banking ID can use this FREE service. Transfers can be initiated using a PC or Smart Phone App. Users can use this feature through Online banking.
- The cut-off time Bank-to-Bank transfers is 3:00 PM Central Time Monday - Friday. Transfers received after 3:00 PM Friday through Sunday will be processed on Monday, or if it’s a holiday, the next business day.
- The cut-off time for Pay a Person transfers is 2:00 PM Central Time Monday - Friday. Transfers received after 3:00 PM Friday through Sunday will be processed on Monday, or if it’s a holiday, the next business day.