Download Blackhawk Bank's App for iPhone, iPad or Android. The App supports Checking, Savings, CD's Money Market Accounts, Loans & Lines of Credit. You must have an active NetTeller ID to access accounts with an App.
- Pay Bills
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Check Deposit - Get started by calling 866.771.8924
- Get Alerts
- View Balances & Transactions
- Make Person-to-Person Payments
Android, iPhone & iPad Apps updates:
- All you need is an active NetTeller ID. There's no need to log into NetTeller on a PC to set up your options - just install the App and follow the prompts.
- All the accounts you selected to view when you enrolled for NetTeller default to the App. If you no longer wish to see them all, login to NetTeller on a PC to uncheck the accounts you don't want to see.
- If you’re using the App for your first-time login, you’ll be able to change your Password and NetTeller ID. Select and answer the challenge questions and ‘Agree’ to the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure. You can’t choose a security picture in the App, but the next time you log into NetTeller on a PC, you’ll be prompted to select a picture.
- Google Street View has been added to the Android App.
- You can add Person-to-Person payment recipients from your smart phone contact list. You first need to set one up by logging into NetTeller on a PC. After the first recipient is set up, you’ll see this option on the fly out menu in the App.
With TEXT Mobile Banking:
- See deposit and loan balances
- View recent histories
Start by logging into NetTeller, choose the ‘Options’ tab, then ‘Mobile Settings’. Follow the instructions to enroll for Text Mobile Banking. If you’re not yet enrolled in NetTeller, you can do so Online or at any Banking Center.