Bank Anywhere, Anytime.
Download Blackhawk Bank's Mobile App for iPhone, iPad or Android.
You must have an active NetTeller ID to access accounts with an App.
Our mobile App supports Checking, Savings, Certificates of Deposit, Money Market Accounts, Loans and Lines of Credit.
With WEB Mobile Banking you can:
- Pay Bills
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Check Deposit - Get started by calling 866.771.8924
- Get Alerts
- View Balances & Transactions
- Make Person-to-Person Payments
Blackhawk Bank’s Android, iPhone and iPad Apps have been updated. Here’s what’s new:
- All you need is an active NetTeller ID. There's no need to log into NetTeller on a PC to set up your options - just install the App and follow the prompts.
- All the accounts you selected to view when you enrolled for NetTeller default to the App. If you no longer wish to see them all, login to NetTeller on a PC to uncheck the accounts you don't want to see.
- If you’re using the App for your first-time login, you’ll be able to change your Password and NetTeller ID. Select and answer the challenge questions and ‘Agree’ to the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure. You can’t choose a security picture in the App, but the next time you log into NetTeller on a PC, you’ll be prompted to select a picture.
- Google Street View has been added to the Android App. See our offices from the street!
- You can add Person-to-Person payment recipients from your smart phone contact list. For this function to work, you first need to set one up by logging into NetTeller on a PC. After that first recipient is set up, you’ll see this option on the fly out menu in the App.
No “Smart” Device? With TEXT Mobile Banking you can:
- See deposit and loan balances
- View recent histories
Get started by logging into your NetTeller Online Banking account, choose the ‘Options’ tab, then ‘Mobile Settings’. Follow the instructions to enroll for Text Mobile Banking.
If you’re not yet enrolled in NetTeller, you can do so Online or at any Banking Center.
Web Mobile Banking FAQs:
What type of mobile devices can be used to access accounts?
Any smart mobile device (phone or tablet) whose network allows secure SSL traffic.
What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
View Transaction History, Transfer Funds between accounts, Pay Bills to existing Payees (payees must first be set up in NetTeller) View Alerts, use Mobile Check Deposit, make Person-to-Person payments (See above.)
How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was successful?
Each time you make a transfer or bill payment, a confirmation Text Message will be sent to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation text message, double check to make sure the transaction went through.
What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Since your account data is not stored on your mobile device, your information cannot be stolen. When you replace your device, simply edit your Mobile Settings and make any changes to the Wireless Provider and/or Phone Number.
What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
When you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive a Text Message as confirmation that the transaction was successful. If you don’t receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
If you simply get a new phone, but are using the same phone number and provider, no changes on your part are necessary. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, log in to your NetTeller account and update your information on the Options > Mobile Settings page. You will not receive Text Messages regarding Mobile Banking transactions if your phone number isn’t correct.
How can I search for a transaction?
You will be able to view 15 days’ worth of transaction history on your mobile device. There is not a search feature.
Can I use any mobile device to access my accounts?
Yes, with any mobile device that’s web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic. The difference is that Text messages will be sent to the device enrolled for mobile banking, not any device from which you perform a transaction.
How do I delete a Bill Payment that I set up through my mobile device?
You must log in to NetTeller from a computer and delete the payment from the main menu of the Bill Pay module.
When I try to enter an amount for a bill payment or transfer, I can’t enter any numbers, only letters. Why?
Check your phone’s settings to make sure you don’t have Alpha-only enabled on the keypad.
What if I can’t get my mobile device to work with Internet Banking?
There are a number of reasons that you may experience trouble accessing mobile banking. To use the mobile version, your phone will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must have a NetTeller ID.
- Your mobile device must be web enabled.
- Your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic. (You may need to contact your mobile provider to determine this.) If your phone meets these requirements and you continue experiencing problems, the mobile version may not be compatible with your phone's browser. An interim solution would be to try downloading another browser such as Opera Mini (www.operamini.com), which provides good support to a number of mobile applications.
What if I no longer want to be a mobile user?
Log in to NetTeller > Select Options > Mobile Settings >De-select Activate Mobile Banking Access > Click Submit.