Convenient, Safe, Secure.
- Pay Bills Online - This video shows how you can make payments, track payments and manage finances all in one convenient place. To ENROLL in bill pay, you must first have an online banking account with us. Click here to ENROLL.
- Account Histories
- Make Payments, Transfer Funds
- Person-to-Person Payments & Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- ATM/Debit and CD/IRA Inquiries
- Inquire/Execute Stop Payments
- Print Check Copies or Statements
- Use More than 50 Calculators ... And more!
- Frequently Asked Questions About Online Banking
To establish an ID and Password, complete the Blackhawk Bank Online Banking Application.
Please read the Online and Mobile Banking Agreements carefully. By using any of Blackhawk Bank's Online and Mobile Banking Services, you agree to the provisions of these Agreements.
After reading the Agreements, return to the Online Banking Application. Click 'I Agree' to continue enrollment in online banking.
Blackhawk Bank's Mobile App
- Pay Bills Online
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Check Deposit - It's easy! Self-enroll , today.
- Get Alerts
- View Balances & Transactions
- Make Person-to-Person Payments
Mobile Banking FAQ's
Android, iPhone & iPad Apps
- All you need is an active online banking ID. There's no need to log into online banking on a PC to set up your options - just install the App and follow the prompts.
- All the accounts you selected to view when you enrolled for online banking default to the App. If you no longer wish to see them all, login to online banking on a PC to uncheck the accounts you don't want to see.
- If you’re using the App for your first-time login, you’ll be able to change your Password and online banking ID. Select and answer the challenge questions and ‘Agree’ to the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure. You can’t choose a security picture in the App, but the next time you log into online banking on a PC, you’ll be prompted to select a picture.
- Google Street View has been added to the Android App.
- You can add Person-to-Person payment recipients from your smart phone contact list. You first need to set one up by logging into online banking on a PC. After the first recipient is set up, you’ll see this option on the fly out menu in the App.
Text Mobile Banking
- See deposit and loan balances
- View recent histories
Start by logging into online banking choose the ‘Mobile Settings’ Tab, and follow the instructions to enroll. After your successful enrollment, you may text your Balance or History request to 89549.
One of our highest priorities is to ensure your privacy and peace of mind by employing the most advanced online security measures in the industry. Click here to learn more about Internet Security.