- Pay Bills Online - This video shows how you can make payments, track payments and manage finances all in one convenient place. To ENROLL in bill pay, you must first have an online banking account with us.
- Account Histories
- Make Payments, Transfer Funds
- Person-to-Person Payments & Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- ATM/Debit and CD/IRA Inquiries
- Inquire/Execute Stop Payments
- Print Check Copies or Statements
- Frequently Asked Questions About Online Banking
- Manage your cards from your mobile account
Please read the Online and Mobile Banking Agreements carefully. By using any of Blackhawk Bank's Online and Mobile Banking Services, you agree to the provisions of these Agreements. After reading the Agreements, please return to the Online Banking Application. Click "I Agree" to continue the enrollment process. Online and Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure
Once enrolled and upon logging into Personal Online Banking, you must 2-factor authenticate to ensure your online account is secured beyond just a username and password. You can authenticate by using text, or by using the authenticator app of your choice. To change your two-factor authentication method and for instructions on authenticating via an app, please click Authenticator App Instructions.
As long as you have an active Online Banking account, download Blackhawk Bank's App for iPhone , iPad or Android to begin using the Mobile App.
- Pay Bills Online
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Check Deposit - It's easy! Self-enroll , today.
- Get Alerts
- View Balances & Transactions
- Make Person-to-Person Payments
- Create & manage budgets
Mobile Banking FAQ's
iPay QuickPaySM | Voice Bill Pay
- Make payments to eligible payees.
- Ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which payees you have added to your account.
How-To Guide for Online & Mobile Banking
One of our highest priorities is to ensure your privacy and peace of mind by employing the most advanced online security measures in the industry. Click here to learn more about Internet Security.
Frequently Asked Questions for eStatements
What are eStatements?
- eStatements are electronically delivered, legal statements for your account.
Can I view past statements once I sign up?
- eStatements start recording transactions as soon as you sign up. Any information prior to the day you sign up will not be recorded, which is why we recommend signing up as soon as possible.
Do I have enroll all my accounts individually?
- Yes, you will need to enroll each account for which you wish to receive eStatements.
How do I know if I am enrolled in eStatements?
- With eStatements, you receive monthly email notices letting you know that your statement is ready.
Can my banker sign me up for eStatements?
- Bankers can walk you through the process to sign up, but only account owners themselves can sign up their accounts.