Convenient, Safe, Secure.
NetTeller Online Banking will help you manage your money and stay on top of your finances anywhere, anytime.
- Bill Pay
- Account Histories
- Make Payments, Transfer Funds
- Person-to-Person Payments & Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- ATM/Debit and CD/IRA Inquiries
- Inquire/Execute Stop Payments
- Print Check Copies or Statements
- Use More than 50 Calculators ... And more!
- FAQs Online Banking
To establish a NetTeller ID and Password, complete the Blackhawk Bank Online Banking Application.
Please read the Online and Mobile Banking Agreements carefully. By using any of Blackhawk Bank's Online and Mobile Banking Services, you agree to the provisions of these Agreements.
After reading the Agreements, return to the Online Banking Application. Click 'I Agree' to continue enrollment in NetTeller.
Blackhawk Bank's Mobile App
- Pay Bills
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Check Deposit - Get started by calling 866.771.8924
- Get Alerts
- View Balances & Transactions
- Make Person-to-Person Payments
- FAQs Mobile Banking
Android, iPhone & iPad Apps Updates:
- All you need is an active NetTeller ID. There's no need to log into NetTeller on a PC to set up your options - just install the App and follow the prompts.
- All the accounts you selected to view when you enrolled for NetTeller default to the App. If you no longer wish to see them all, login to NetTeller on a PC to uncheck the accounts you don't want to see.
- If you’re using the App for your first-time login, you’ll be able to change your Password and NetTeller ID. Select and answer the challenge questions and ‘Agree’ to the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure. You can’t choose a security picture in the App, but the next time you log into NetTeller on a PC, you’ll be prompted to select a picture.
- Google Street View has been added to the Android App.
- You can add Person-to-Person payment recipients from your smart phone contact list. You first need to set one up by logging into NetTeller on a PC. After the first recipient is set up, you’ll see this option on the fly out menu in the App.
iPhone & iPad Update:
- Click here to learn about the update to Blackhawk Bank's iPhone and iPad Apps.
Text Mobile Banking
- See deposit and loan balances
- View recent histories
Start by logging into NetTeller, choose the ‘Options’ tab, then ‘Mobile Settings’. Follow the instructions to enroll.
Guides to Online & Mobile Banking functions are linked here in print-friendly pdf's. View or print them as needed, depending where you are in the process of setting up and using these convenient features.
- Getting Started with NetTeller
- eStatements & Notices
- Bill Pay Options, including Pay-a-Person
- Mobile Banking
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers
- Online Banking Security
One of our highest priorities is to ensure your privacy and peace of mind by employing the most advanced online security measures in the industry. Click here to learn more.