October 14, 2019 (Beloit, WI) – Blackhawk Bank’s annual Grateful Giving Thanksgiving Food Drive kicked off on Monday, October 14th.
The goal of this community food drive is to provide Thanksgiving Day meals to families in need through The Salvation Army of Beloit, St. Vincent DePaul, Old Stone Church, Victory Outreach, Rock River Valley Food Pantry, Belvidere/Boone County Food Pantry, Janesville’s YWCA Domestic Violence Shelter, FISH of McHenry Food Pantry, Richmond/Spring Grove Food Pantry, Wauconda/Island Lake Food Pantry, Food for Greater Elgin and Boys & Girls Club of Elgin.
Non-perishable items needed include stuffing mix, instant potatoes, canned cranberries, yams, sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, fruit, macaroni and cheese, cake mix and icing. Funds collected will be used to purchase turkeys and ham.
The goal is to collect $10,375 and 3,850 non-perishables by November 8, 2019, for timely distribution to our local food pantries. All donations can be taken to any Blackhawk Bank location:
- Downtown Beloit Banking Center – 400 Broad Street, Beloit, WI 53511
- Beloit-East Banking Center – 2200 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
- Janesville Banking Center – 2525 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI 53545
- Belvidere Banking Center – 2141 North State Street, Belvidere, IL 61008
- Rockford 11th Street Banking Center – 3101 11th Street, Rockford, IL 61109
- Rockford Perryville Banking Center – 2475 North Perryville Road, Rockford, IL 61107
- Roscoe Banking Center – 5506 Clayton Circle, Roscoe, IL 61073
- Machesney Park Banking Center – 9609 Forest Hills Road, Machesney Park, IL 61115
- McHenry Banking Center – 3814 West Elm Street, McHenry, IL 60050
- Island Lake Banking Center – 660 East State Road, Island Lake, IL 60042
- Richmond Banking Center – 9705 Prairie Ridge Road, Richmond, IL 60071
- Kane Business Banking Center – 2205 Point Boulevard, Suite 205, Elgin, IL 60123
Supporters can track the progress of Grateful Giving through the Blackhawk Bank Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. In advance, thank you for your support. Working together, we can make a positive difference in our community.
About Blackhawk Bank
Established in 1881, Blackhawk Bank has served individuals, families and business owners for 138 years. The Bank operates eleven full service banking centers in Beloit and Janesville, Wisconsin and in Rockford, Belvidere, Machesney Park, Roscoe, McHenry, Island Lake and Richmond Illinois. The Bank also operates a Business Banking Center in Elgin, Illinois and a Mortgage Processing Center in Roscoe, Illinois. Complete information about Blackhawk Bank can be found at www.blackhawkbank.com. Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender