October 26, 2021 (Beloit, WI) –Blackhawk Bank announced the release of an employee cookbook in celebration of their 140th Anniversary, with all proceeds benefiting the Grateful Giving Food Drive. The cookbook contains 140 recipes for culinary and financial success, and all recipes were submitted by a member of the Blackhawk employee family.
“This cookbook reflects the family-like culture fostered here at Blackhawk Bank,” says David Adkins, Blackhawk Bank President & CEO. “Blackhawk Bankers are very generous, and are eager to help communities in need through the sale of the 140th Anniversary cookbook.”
The annual Grateful Giving Food Drive began on Monday, October 11th and will run through Friday, November 5th, 2021, which helps provide Thanksgiving Day meals for families in need through the Bank’s mission partners.
Cookbooks are $12 and can be purchased by heading to the closest Blackhawk Banking center.
- Downtown Beloit Banking Center- 400 Broad Street, Beloit, WI 53511
- Beloit-East Banking Center- 2200 Cranston Road, Beloit WI 53511
- Janesville Banking Center- 2525 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI 53545
- Belvidere Banking Center- 2141 North State Street, Belvidere, IL 61008
- Rockford 11th Street Banking Center – 3101 11th Street Rockford, IL 61109
- Rockford Perryville Banking Center- 2475 North Perryville Road, Rockford, IL 61107
- Roscoe Banking Center- 5506 Clayton Circle, Roscoe, IL 61073
- Machesney Park Banking Center- 9609 Forest Hills Road, Machesney Park, IL 61115
- McHenry Banking Center- 3814 West Elm Street, McHenry, IL 60050
- Island Lake Banking Center- 660 East State Road, Island Lake, IL 60042
- Richmond Banking Center- 9705 Prairie Ridge Road, Richmond, IL 60071
About Blackhawk Bank
Established in 1881, Blackhawk Bank has served individuals, families and business owners for 140 years. The Bank operates eleven full-service banking centers in Beloit and Janesville, Wisconsin and in Rockford, Belvidere, Machesney Park, Roscoe, McHenry, Island Lake, and Richmond, Illinois. The Bank also operates a Mortgage Processing Center in Roscoe, Illinois. Complete information about Blackhawk Bank can be found at www.blackhawkbank.com. Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender