What to do if your Debit MasterCard is lost or stolen:
- Login to your NetTeller Account
- Click the Options tab
- Click the ATM/Debit Card tab.
- Check the box under Lost/Stolen, then click Submit.
When the next screen appears, click Submit once again and the card will be closed immediately.
Other ways to report a lost or stolen Card:
- Use your Blackhawk Bank App
- Call Bank-by-Phone: 888.769.2600
- Call Client Services from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday,
8:30 -12:30 Saturday @ 608.364.8924 or Toll-free 866.771.8924
After hours, call 866.546.8273 for lost or stolen Debit Card reporting only.This is not a number for other banking assistance.
Please note: You cannot re-activate a card once you report it as lost or stolen. You must get a new card. There is a $10.00 fee for lost or stolen replacement Cards.
Don't delay - your liability for fraudulent activity is limited if you report a lost or stolen card right away!
Get your replacement Debit Card:
Come to any Blackhawk Bank office during regular hours to get a new Instant Issue Debit MasterCard and PIN. Instant Issue puts a new Card into your hands right away.