- Login to your Online Banking Account
- Scroll down to the Card Management section
- Click on the card you want to report lost or stolen
- Click on Report lost/stolen and follow the prompts
Other ways to report a lost or stolen Card:
- Use your Blackhawk Bank App
- Call Bank-by-Phone: 888-769-2600
- Call Client Services from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday,
8:30 - 12:30 Saturday @ 608-364-8924 or Toll-free 866-771-8924
After hours, call 888.297.3416 in the U.S. or 206.389.5200 outside the U.S. for lost or stolen Debit Card reporting only. You should not expect incoming calls from either of these numbers. Please note: You cannot re-activate a card once you report it as lost or stolen. You must get a new card.
Don't delay - your liability for fraudulent activity is limited if you report a lost or stolen card right away!
Get your replacement Debit Card:
Come to any Blackhawk Bank office during regular hours to get a new Instant Issue Debit MasterCard and PIN. Instant Issue puts a new Card into your hands right away.