- Login to your NetTeller Account
- Click the Options tab
- Click the ATM/Debit Card tab.
- Check the box under Lost/Stolen, then click Submit.
When the next screen appears, click Submit once again and the card will be closed immediately.
Other ways to report a lost or stolen Card:
- Use your Blackhawk Bank App
- Call Bank-by-Phone: 888-769-2600
- Call Client Services from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday,
8:30 - 12:30 Saturday @ 608-364-8924 or Toll-free 866-771-8924
After hours, call 888.297.3416 in the U.S. or 206.389.5200 outside the U.S. for lost or stolen Debit Card reporting only. This is not a number for other banking assistance.
Please note: You cannot re-activate a card once you report it as lost or stolen. You must get a new card.
Don't delay - your liability for fraudulent activity is limited if you report a lost or stolen card right away!
Get your replacement Debit Card:
Come to any Blackhawk Bank office during regular hours to get a new Instant Issue Debit MasterCard and PIN. Instant Issue puts a new Card into your hands right away.