At Blackhawk Bank, we recognize the benefits of operating an RV park or a campground in Wisconsin and across the region. It’s why our primary focus is on providing you with sustainable solutions for your business.
We strive to build long-lasting relationships to accelerate the growth of your campground. We’ll listen to your concept and plans, provide you with expert advice and assist you with beneficial loans for your business. Whether you're looking to expand your current park or purchasing a new campground, Blackhawk Bank has you covered in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.
STATES WE LEND IN
We have a broad range of adequate options at the ready
Why we overshadow other banks in Wisconsin & Illinois
We’ve established partnerships with the leaders in the industry
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I know about campground loans?
- You need to ensure that the campground you are purchasing or improving is zoned for commercial use. This is important because most lenders will not finance a property that isn't zoned for commercial use.
- You need to be aware of the different types of loans available and how they can impact your business. There are two main types of campground loans: term loans and lines of credit. Term loans have a fixed interest rate and fixed monthly payments. In contrast, lines of credit have a variable interest rate and variable monthly payments.
- You need to make sure that you shop around for the best interest rate and terms before committing to a loan.
What are the benefits of campground loans?
- You'll have access to the capital you need to get started.
- You can use the loan to finance the purchase of land, build campsites, and buy camping equipment.
- A loan can help you cover the costs of marketing and advertising your campground to attract guests.
- If you have a good business plan, a loan can give you the financial stability you need to succeed in the long term.
- A loan can be used to hire staff and pay for other operating expenses as you get your business up and running.
How do you apply for an SBA loan for RV parks?
When it comes to financing your new RV park, the Small Business Administration (SBA) is a great option to consider. The SBA offers a variety of loan programs specifically designed for small businesses, including those in the hospitality industry.
To apply for an SBA loan, you'll need to submit a business plan and financial statements. You'll also need to provide information on your personal credit history and financial assets. The SBA will review your application and decide if you're eligible for a loan. If you're approved, the SBA will work with you to secure the best possible interest rate and repayment terms.
Who offers convenient SBA & conventional loans for RV park and campground businesses in Wisconsin & Illinois?
Blackhawk Bank offers full-service assistance with business banking in Wisconsin, and Illinois. Our committed bankers can provide you with valuable advice on the most viable solution to meet your financial needs. We offer strategic guidance for RV parks and campgrounds to ensure a streamlined service tailored in tune with your requirements.
With over 140 years of history, expertise, and experience under our belt, we can assist you in achieving your goals. Reach out to us today to set up a consultation with our experts.