At Blackhawk Bank, we recognize the benefits of operating an RV park or a campground in Wisconsin and Illinois. It’s why our primary focus is on providing you with sustainable solutions for your business.
We strive to build long-lasting relationships to accelerate the growth of your campground. We’ll listen to your concept and plans, provide you with expert advice and assist you with beneficial loans for your business. Whether you're looking to expand your current park or purchasing a new campground, Blackhawk Bank has you covered in Illinois and Wisconsin.
We have a broad range of financing options
Get tailored solutions & ensure stable growth of your business
Why we overshadow other banks in Wisconsin & Illinois
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start a campground business?
If you’re looking to start a campground business in Wisconsin or Illinois, you first have to think about securing financing for your endeavor. This is where Blackhawk Bank can help you. We offer different types of campground financing solutions, including RV park or campground loans, as well as SBA loans you can use to kick start your business.
Once you secure the required amount of financing for your campground, there are other aspects to consider, including:
- Planning out your campground, together with ongoing and startup costs, your target market, business model, chagrin method, and other relevant details.
- Forming a legal entity in the form of a certain business structure, such as a limited liability company, corporation, partnership, or proprietorship.
- Registering your new business for taxes according to the type of company you’ve founded.
- Opening a business credit card and a bank account with a reputable provider such as Blackhawk Bank.
- Setting up all the essential details regarding your business accounting.
- Obtaining all the required licenses and permits for your campground according to local, state, and federal licensing requirements.
- Getting insurance for your business.
- Clearly defining your brand and making it stand out.
What kind of loan do I need for a campground?
The best way to choose the most suitable type of regular or SBA loans for your campground or RV park business in Wisconsin or Illinois is to consult experienced bankers who’ve been providing such services for many years.
At Blackhawk Bank, we work according to your specific needs and requirements to help you obtain either a conventional line of credit or apply for a specialized SBA loan. This way, we ensure you secure the financing you need in a quick, easy, and efficient manner.
How do you finance an RV park?
There are several aspects you have to pay attention to when considering how to finance your RV park in Illinois or Wisconsin. When it comes to securing the necessary funds, it’s best to opt for a specialized campground and RV park loan, or an SBA financing option.
However, there are other expenses associated with running an RV park that you have to keep in mind. These include:
- Taking care of the down payment
- Securing additional cash for general operating expenses
- Ensuring you have additional financing for potential expansion and development
How do I find a bank for my RV and campground park loan?
When you’re looking to secure a loan for your RV park and campground business in Illinois and Wisconsin, it’s important to choose a reputable bank that will not only provide the loan, but also advise you on how to choose the best financing solution.
Pay attention to the following criteria before making your decision:
- See whether the bank offers start-to-finish support for the duration of your process.
- Choose a bank that partners with relevant institutions connected to RV parks and campgrounds.
- Find a bank that offers different types of loans, including SBA options.
- Look for a bank with many years of experience providing services you require.
- Hire a bank that offers other additional services, such as business transition planning, alternative payment plans, and tailored financial terms.
What’s more, make sure to choose a bank that offers the following additional services and benefits:
- Custom financial terms
- Alternative payment options and plans
- Fast process of approval
- Protection against fraud
- Merchant services and treasury management
- Advisory services for your online strategies and website management
- Consulting services regarding your human resources
- Succession and business transition planning
Who offers easy & efficient conventional and SBA loans for campground & RV parks in Wisconsin & Illinois?
Blackhawk Bank specializes in different types of business banking services in Wisconsin, and Illinois. Our bankers can advise you on the most suitable financial option for your campground and RV park business. We ensure a convenient, fast, and custom-made service.
We have more than a 100 years of experience and ample professional success. We’re here to help you choose the right type of loan for your campground or RV park. Our bankers offer comprehensive guidance from the moment you contact us to the moment you receive your financing. Give us a call today and make the first step toward a better future for your business.