Online banking provides 24-hour access to your account activity and balances in a convenient and detailed format. You have complete access to account management no matter where you are, on any device, at any time. Blackhawk Bank is one of the best online banks for businesses of any size! We offer you the ability to give different levels of access to your staff, and establish dual-control options where you want them.
Ask a Treasury Management Expert for an Online Banking application and how you can manage your organization's finances with any of these Business Online Financial Management Solutions.
Mobile Business Banking
Business Online Banking
Blackhawk Bank's Business Online Banking gives you the flexibility to access and manage your accounts where and when you need.
- eStatements are available to view anytime, anywhere on your PC or mobile device
- View up-to-the-minute account history
- Transfer funds
- Create one-time or recurring transfers
- Conduct deposit account and loan inquiries
- Make loan payments
- Execute and view Stop Payments
- View check images and deposit slips - front and back!
- Direct questions to Client Services through a secure messaging system
- Sort transactions by date, check number, or amount
- Set up Alerts to receive texts or emails when activity happens on your account(s)
- Initiate and schedule U.S. or international Wire Transfers
With Treasury Management Online Banking, you'll get even more:*
- With a Multi-User System, you control which employees can log onto online banking to perform functions
- Create and initiate domestic and international wire transfers, utilizing Secure Tokens for added safety
- Originate ACH files for payroll, to collect monthly premiums, pay vendors, pay federal taxes or transfer fund worldwide.
- Utilize Online Bill Pay to set up single or recurring payments.
- Download your financial data quickly with Quicken®, QuickBooksTM or other financial software.
*Some fees may apply. Training available upon request.
Electronically debit or credit accounts for fast and secure transactions.
- Corporate Payments
- Direct Deposit
- Web Payments
Does your website allow your customers to make payments? If not, you are potentially losing business. Our solution, SmartPay Express, integrates with your current website to take payments via check or credit card. It is perfect for businesses, non-profits and other organizations. We provide you with a custom branded web address that allows you to receive one-time or recurring payments or donations from your customers, donors and renters. Click here to learn more about SmartPay Express.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
RDC allows businesses and individuals to scan and deposit checks from their office or home. This process can save time and money, helping to improve your bottom line. There are countless benefits to this service, which include:
- Imaged checks are digitally captured and electronically stored for more efficient processing.
- Imaged checks can be included with your statement for a monthly fee.
- View cleared check 24/7 and up-to-the-minute account information.
- Easy statement reconciliation - see the date Blackhawk Bank paid your check, check number and amount.
- Numeric order helps you find specific checks faster. You may also request date order.
- Compact storage of 12 images per page in a binder.
- Quicker, cleaner copies
- Imaged checks are accepted as proof of payment by the IRS, local, state and federal agencies, attorneys and accountants.
The first step in using RDC is to sign up for the service by contacting one of our
Cash Sweeps & Investments
Have excess cash balances? Earn a competitive yield on your balances through cash sweeps. We’ll help you determine a target balance, then “sweep” cash in excess of your target to an interest-bearing account on a nightly basis.
Through Business Online Banking, you can receive detailed remittance information, such as invoices, on incoming ACH payments to assist in managing and applying the payment efficiently.