We’re a bank providing companies with a seamless solution for managing their budget and cash flow, keeping track of finances, and making better-informed spending decisions. Our comprehensive online business management offers insights into trends and patterns to help companies in Wisconsin, Illinois and across the country improve their performance.
We provide financial guidance on how to save time and money by automating tasks such as invoicing and payments. Our ultimate management tool will keep all your financial information in one place, so you can:
- Access accounts 24 hours-a-day
- View up-to-the-minute account histories
- Transfer funds
- Create recurring transfers
- Conduct deposit account and loan Inquiries
- Make loan payments/balance inquiries
- Execute and view Stop Payments
- View check images and deposit slips, front and back
- Direct questions to us through a secure messaging system
- Sort transactions by date, check number, or amount
Boost your business with online Treasury Management services
As businesses increasingly move their operations online, our online banking app has become a vital tool for managing finances. Our bankers help companies monitor their financial performance and track key indicators such as account balances and transaction history.
Treasury Management has all the capabilities of online banking, but you can also:
- Control which employees can log on to perform which functions with our multi-user system.
- Create and initiate domestic & international Wire Transfers utilizing Secure Tokens for added safety.
- Originate ACH files for payroll, to collect monthly premiums, pay vendors, pay federal taxes, or transfer funds worldwide (fees apply). Training for Treasury Management Services provided upon request.
Make the most of Remote Deposit Capture technology
Remote deposit capture (RDC) allows businesses and individuals to scan and deposit checks from their office or home. This process can save time and money by eliminating the need to travel to a bank branch to make deposits physically.
The first step in using RDC is to sign up for the service. Once you have been approved, you will be able to download the necessary app for businesses in Wisconsin, Illinois or nationwide to your computer or mobile device.
There are many benefits to using RDC, including:
- On-site electronic processing solution built to improve your bottom line
- Imaged Checks are digitally captured and electronically stored for more efficient processing
- Imaged checks can be included with your statement for a monthly fee
- View cleared checks 24/7 and up-to-the-minute account information
- Easy statement reconciliation - see the date our bank paid your check, check number and amount.
- Numeric order helps you find specific checks fast. You may also request a date order.
- Compact storage –12 images per page can be stored in a binder
- Quicker, clearer copies when needed
- Imaged checks are accepted as proof of payment by the IRS, local, state and federal agencies, attorneys and accountants
Get your financial statements on CD-ROM
Bank statements on CD-Rom can be a convenient way to keep track of your business management. If you need to reference your statement often, or if you want to have a backup in case your paper statement gets lost, a CD-ROM can help you:
- Manage your statements and check images quickly and efficiently with data stored on a CD. Get an entire year on 1 CD and eliminate paper storage.
- View entire deposit sets – deposit tickets and accompanying checks for easy account reconciliation.
- Click on serial number to view a particular check.
- Request a Monthly, Quarterly or an Annual CD according to your needs (fee applies). Software for business to view information is included on every CD.
- The CD is mailed three business days after the month-end.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is online treasury management useful for businesses?
As technology has advanced, so too has the way businesses operate. More and more businesses are conducted online, which means that management must adapt to this new landscape.
There are a few key things to keep in mind before opting for online treasury management. First, it’s important to have a clear understanding of your income and expenses. This will allow you to track your finances and make sure that you are not spending more than you are bringing in.
Another important aspect is income and expenses, as well as tracking payments and invoices. Good record-keeping will help you stay organized and on top of your finances.
What are the benefits of managing your finances online?
There are many benefits of managing finances online for businesses. Businesses can automate many of the tasks such as invoicing, tracking payments, and preparing reports. This can free up time to focus on other aspects of their operations.
Online financial management can help businesses become more organized and efficient in their operations. Having all of the information pertaining to finances in one place and being able to access it easily provides businesses with the ability to keep track of their spending, budget more efficiently, and make more informed decisions about where to allocate their resources. In addition, it allows businesses to improve their transparency and accountability and identify and correct any inefficiencies in their managing processes.
What is the purpose of Treasury Management?
As a business owner, it's essential to have a clear understanding of your company's financial status at all times. This allows you to make informed decisions about where to allocate your resources and how to grow your business.
Online Treasury Management lets you stay on top of your financial business management in Wisconsin and Illinois. It gives you real-time insights into your cash flow, expenses, and income. This information can help you make better decisions about how to run your business. As a result, you can save time and money, improve decision-making, and reduce risk.
At our bank, we can assist your business across Wisconsin and Illinois in navigating through tough economic times, take advantage of opportunities for growth, and improve its overall financial health.
What bank provides trustworthy online treasury management in Wisconsin & Illinois?
With over 140 years in the banking industry, we’re your trusted provider of a broad range of tailored banking services in Wisconsin and Illinois and across the region. Blackhawk Bank boasts a team of dedicated and knowledgeable bankers who will speed up the process of taking your business to the next level.
Our industry experience and reputation have garnered us trust from clients across the region. We take pride in assisting companies in navigating the intricacies of online business management. Apart from guidance on online finances, you can also turn to us for comprehensive business succession planning services and assistance with creating a health savings account. Reach out to our experts today!