Our bankers offer a range of client-focused commercial banking services across Wisconsin and Illinois. We pair you with knowledgeable bankers experienced in handling specific services your industry demands.
Our community banking values allow us to take the time to assess your loan and other transaction needs directly. We know time is of the essence, which is why we work fast and ask the right questions finding solutions in your best interest.
Blackhawk Bank's out-of-the-box attitude toward overcoming obstacles and seizing opportunities has helped local business owners grow and prosper. We’re here to help YOU, too.
Our business bankers in Illinois & Wisconsin are your partners
Our commercial bankers are not just educated, knowledgeable, and experienced. They’re also extremely accessible, easy to talk to, and dedicated to making sure you get the attention and the value you want and deserve. From small and simple transactions to larger-scale business loans, our bankers are highly responsive, provide flexible service, and offer sound advice that’s always in your favor.
We’re a locally-managed bank, which allows our business bankers to work swiftly and efficiently, without making you wait for answers and filter through a maze of corporate layers.
How our business banking services stand apart
At Blackhawk Bank, we provide answers to your specific problems and concerns and help you overcome financial obstacles. That’s why we minimize bureaucracy and bring fast solutions that work to ensure you can take advantage of prospective business opportunities.
We offer a varied selection of commercial banking services that have helped many local businesses in Wisconsin and Illinois grow and become more profitable organizations. You can count on us for commercial business loans, credit card services, help with a commercial deposit account, credit counseling, as well as much more.
Discover custom business loans and credit card services
We work with the SBA, walking you through the small business loan process in both Wisconsin and Illinois. We provide commercial loans with flexible terms and competitive rates.
Our selection of loans and credit card services include:
- Commercial loans
- Development loans
- Term loans
- Equipment/fixed asset loans
- Small Business Administration loans
- Business lines of credit
- Letters of credit
- Corporate credit cards
- Lease options
Turn to us for advanced Treasury Management solutions
We specialize in streamlining commercial deposit functions by providing a suite of tailor-made treasury management services to our clients in Illinois and Wisconsin . We increase the efficiency of your day-to-day cash flow, ease transactions, and maximize your profitability. All this enables you to focus on growing your company and enhancing its operational efficiency.
Additionally, our team of experienced business bankers will place all the necessary financial tools at your disposal and provide you with level ground for expansion opportunities and a stable basis for future growth.
We offer expert assistance with small business administration
Our company helps you navigate the complex requirements of federal Small Business Administration loans, ensuring your business venture meets the necessary requirements. Our guidance and experience facilitates the loan process, helping you to avoid pitfalls and expedite the process for businesses in Wisconsin or Illinois.
Our business bankers are well-versed in different types of SBA loans, including 7(a) loans, microloans and loans suitable for the acquisition of necessary equipment and fixed assets. Let’s kickstart your success together!
Frequently Asked Questions
What services does a business bank like Blackhawk offer?
Blackhawk’s commercial banking team specializes in services that cater to clients operating in manufacturing, dentistry, health care, campgrounds and RV parks and other industries. At Blackhawk Bank, we offer a wide range of business banking services across Illinois and Wisconsin, including:
- Different credit services and business loans: Our business bankers can help you with anything from commercial and development loans to fixed asset loans, loans for specialized equipment, and various lease options.
- Help with commercial deposit accounts: Our professionals provide expert guidance and assistance with different types of business checking accounts, money market savings accounts, reward money market, and more.
- Expertise-based Treasury Management solutions: We’re here to provide professional Treasury Management services that will streamline and simplify your operations and allow you to maximize your profitability and operational efficiency.
- Assistance with SBA loans for your business: Small Business Administration loans applications can be a complex process, which is why we’re here to guide you through the process and find the best SBA loan option for your company needs.
What should I look for when choosing a business banker?
Choosing the right provider of commercial banking services in Illinois, Wisconsin, or other locations, is essential for enhancing the growth of your business and gathering the necessary funds for expansion.
You should consider partnering with a business bank that:
- Boasts long employee careers so you know you’ll be working with a single banker for a long period of time, establishing trust and mutual confidence.
- Grows organically and operates locally to ensure you’re receiving the personal attention you deserve, without waiting for several layers of approvals.
- Provides completely tailored services that truly suit your business needs and the requirements of your industry or market.
- Offers complimentary seminars on financial education to your employees designed to help them improve their personal finances, making them more productive at work.
- Specializes in a wide range of business banking services, which ensures you’re able to expand your scope of transactions within a single entity.
- Crafts strategies together with you designed to boost the value of your business and create new opportunities for development and growth.
- Provides professional assistance with implementing lean principles that will improve your shipping and billing processes and enhance cash flow.
- Can create a comprehensive cash-management and profitability plan that will provide quick solutions to various cash-flow challenges.
- Educates you on fraud, safety and security of your business information, as well as safety and security training for your employees when performing both in-person and online transactions.
What do small business owners need from their bank?
The needs of small business owners across Illinois and Wisconsin depend on their individual industry, market segment, competition, succession or transition planning, human resources and marketing and sales efforts. Because each business is unique, it’s difficult to say which business banking services are necessary for each individual client. That’s what we’re here for.
At Blackhawk Bank, our clients enjoy advice and insight on all of these and other business banking services. Our experienced and knowledgeable business bankers render tailored and personal services, as well as professional guidance every step of the way. Feel free to contact us at your convenience to discuss your needs and concerns.
Can I use my personal bank account for business?
Many micro-business owners use their personal bank accounts in the beginning of their entrepreneurship. However, it’s always a good idea to separate your personal and business banking accounts and ensure the following benefits of doing so:
- Clear trail for audits
- Efficient and more precise tax returns
- Organized and accurate bookkeeping
- Comprehensive cash flow management
- Creating a credit profile for your company
- Enhancing your business image and professionalism
- Separation of your personal and professional transactions
Where to set up a business banking account in Wisconsin & Illinois?
Blackhawk Bank eases the process of opening a dedicated bank account for your business and provides a comprehensive and customized service that fits the specific requirements of your company and industry.
Rely on us for a varied selection of commercial banking services in Illinois and Wisconsin, such as credit services and business loans, Treasury Management solutions, and commercial deposit accounts. However, we also specialize in numerous other services that range from financial advising to business operation optimization.
Our trusted banking center can offer:
- Help with enhancing the operations of your manufacturing business
- Expert financial guidance for RV parks and campgrounds
- Comprehensive campground lending services
- Financing for dental and health care practices
- Specialized commercial deposit accounts
- Professional and comprehensive business succession planning
- Detail-oriented online financial management for your business
- Safe and secure online donation and payment services
- Different options for your dedicated business credit cards
- Expertise-based financial education for your employees
- Easy, fast, and secure online banking services
We have a team of experienced, trained, and knowledgeable business bankers who work together with you to envision strategies to provide the resources you need while simultaneously protecting your company from fluctuations in the economy. Explore our extensive list of positive recommendations and reviews and then contact us to let us know what we can do for you.
Feel free to call us or send us a completely safe and secure email via our website. What’s more, our online platform also allows you to share files of up to 10GB with us completely securely. It’s this kind of attention to detail and professional flexibility that separates us from our competitors. Reach out to us today!