Blackhawk Bankers are committed to your success.
Time is short; your list of demands is long. You need bankers that are accessible and easy to talk to. Our Business Bankers are dedicated to making sure you get the attention and the value you want and deserve. Whether your needs are simple or complex, you can depend on responsiveness, flexibility, and the wisdom of experienced bankers. And, as a locally managed community bank, you don’t have to wait for answers to filter through a maze of corporate layers.
Blackhawk Bank's out-of-the-box attitude toward overcoming obstacles and seizing opportunities has helped local business owners grow and prosper. We’re here to help YOU too.
- Commercial Loans
- Development Loans
- Term Loans
- Equipment/Fixed Asset Loans
- SBA Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Receivables Financing
- Corporate Credit Cards
- New Business Checking
- EZ Business Checking
- Business Checking
- Business Interest Checking
- Business Sweep Account
- Small Business Checking
- Business Now
- Money Market Savings
- Reward Money Market
- Health Savings Accounts
Contact one of Blackhawk's Business Bankers to set up a time to discuss the loan and deposit account services that are right for your business.
We specialize in streamlining commercial deposit functions by tailoring a suite of services that meet your specific needs. You'll increase your day-to-day cash flow efficiency, and have more time to focus on growing your company and increasing profitability.
- Online banking with multiple levels of employee access that you control
- Positive Pay - Stop check fraud before it hits your account
- Electronic bill payment
- Recurring payments
- Telephone payment acceptance
- Cash concentration for optimal money management
- Online wire access for reduced wire fees
- Credit / Debit card payment acceptance at your place of business, on the road, and at trade shows
- QuickBooks transaction downloads
- Payroll direct deposit
- Detailed statements of account activity & services
- Interest earnings on excess cash balances
- FDIC Insurance for deposits up to $250,000; CDARS when deposits exceed $250,000
- Employee Retirement Accounts
- Smart Pay Express: Accelerate your company's cash flow and productivity with online payment acceptance. This service is great for anyone who accepts payments or donations: churches, charitable organizations and landlords to name a few. Click the link above for more info and a demo.
- Remote Deposit: Meet 'FRED', (Fingertip Remote Electronic Deposit) your on-site electronic processing solution. He's built to improve your bottom line. For a demo call Cash Management Solutions @ 608.299.3430.