Blackhawk Bank has earned the reputation as being the bank for manufacturing, and our clients take great comfort in the fact that we 'get' the complexities of the manufacturing field. We stand with our clients to help manage the natural ups and downs of the economy, to spark creative thinking and innovation, to meet challenges head on, and to seize opportunities.
With a big bank you may be just a transaction ... a small player in a mega portfolio. When you choose Blackhawk Bank, you get a team of specialists committed to YOUR growth and success.
We will show you:
• How to REDUCE the need for credit
• How to engage lean principles that improve cash flow
• What a commitment to lean means for cost accounting, financial statements and the need for financing.
We ARE Manufacturers
Blackhawk Bank’s Board of Directors is comprised of local business owners representing a wide variety of manufacturing companies. Our Board members, in tandem with our business bankers, are totally committed to helping the Bank’s commercial clients and readily share best practices:
• Eric Anderberg, Vice President & Secretary, Dial Machine, Inc., Rockford, IL
• Diane M. Hendricks, Chairman & Owner, ABC Supply Company, Inc., Beloit, WI
• Lucas Derry, Owner, Header Die & Tool, Inc., Rockford, IL
• Stephen Carter, President & CFO, Ingenium Aerospace; Retired Ex. VP, CFO & Treasurer, Woodward Governor Company, Rockford, IL
Whether you plan to expand your business or grow your bottom line, we offer solutions for Manufacturers:
• Strategic Planning
• Growth & Innovation
• Workforce & HR Issues
• Process Improvements
• Product Diversification
• Owner & Succession Planning