Business Banking Services
Running your business is hard work. Blackhawk Bank is committed to helping you succeed.
Time is short; your list of demands is long. You need a bank that’s responsive. Blackhawk’s Business Bankers are dedicated to making sure you get the attention and value you deserve. Whether your needs are simple or complex, you can depend on responsiveness, flexibility, and the wisdom of experienced bankers. And, as a locally managed community bank, you don’t have to wait for answers to filter through a maze of corporate layers.
Blackhawk’s out-of-the-box attitude toward overcoming obstacles and seizing opportunities has helped local manufacturers and business owners grow and prosper. We’re here to help you too.
Business Loans and Credit Services:
- Commercial Loans
- Development Loans
- Term Loans
- Equipment/Fixed Asset Loans
- SBA Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Receivables Financing
- Corporate Credit Cards
Commercial Deposit Accounts:
- New Business Checking
- EZ Business Checking
- Business Checking
- Business Interest Checking
- Business Sweep Account
- Small Business Checking
- Business Now
- Money Market Savings
- Reward Money Market
- Health Savings Accounts
Contact one of Blackhawk's Business Bankers to set up a time to discuss the loan and deposit account services that are right for your business.
Accelerate your company's cash flow and productivity with online payment acceptance. This service is great for anyone who accepts payments or donations: churches,charitable organizations and landlords to name a few. Click the link for more info and a demo, or call Cash Management Services at 815.877.2092.
Meet FRED (Fingertip Remote Electronic Deposit) your on-site electronic processing solution. He's built to improve your bottom line. For a demo call Cash Management Services at 815.877.2092.
Cash Management Services:
- Online banking with multiple levels of employee access that you control
- Electronic bill payment
- Deposits made at your office – no trips to the bank everyday
- Recurring payments
- Telephone payment acceptance
- Cash concentration for optimal money management
- Online wire access for reduced wire fees
- Credit / Debit card payment acceptance at your place of business, on the road, and at trade shows
- QuickBooks transaction downloads
- Payroll direct deposit
- Donation/payment acceptance via your website; no costly system to set-up
- Detailed statements of account activity & services
- Interest earnings on excess cash balances
- 100% FDIC Insurance Protection
- Employee Retirement Accounts
Speak with your Business Banker about Cash Management Services to meet your specific needs.
Small Business Administration
SBA Direct gives you information and services based on your unique business needs.