'Documents' is changing to eStatements. Are you signed up?
As part of future enhancements to our online & mobile platform, the Documents button (see image below) will soon be replaced with a true eStatements feature, allowing you the convenience of fast access to your transaction history. While Documents currently offers a view into your account history, it is not a true eStatements feature and will be replaced.
Blackhawk Bank’s eStatements provide a secure way for you to view your accurate and legal account transaction information and much more!
With eStatements, you will also experience:
- Reduced risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Faster and ecofriendly delivery of your transaction records with email notices
- Easy access from Blackhawk Bank Online and Mobile Banking
Enrolling in eStatements is free & easy!
Why are you removing the Documents transaction statements?
- In order to give you the best experience possible with our online and mobile app, we are moving the eStatements feature to the Dashboard.
What are eStatements?
- eStatements are electronically delivered legal statements for your account.
Can I view past statements once I sign up?
- eStatements start recording transactions as soon as you sign up. Any information prior to the day you sign up will not be recorded, which is why we recommend signing up as soon as possible.
Do I have enroll all my accounts individually?
- Yes, you will need to enroll each account for which you wish to receive eStatements.
How do I know if I am enrolled in eStatements?
- With eStatements, you receive monthly email notices letting you know that your statement is ready.
Can my banker sign me up for eStatements?
- Bankers can walk you through the process to sign up, but only account owners themselves can sign up their accounts.